Sunday, March 28, 2010

printemps


printemps, originally uploaded by paperyum.

6x6 vintage paper, transfer from vintage paper, japanese paper, inks acrylics, etc.

I might do the other seasons, we'll see how motivated I am in that direction.

I'm listening to this - oh is it good. If the TV on the Radio one doesn't come up for you, scroll down and grab it. It's a good listen, and the interview made me laugh a lot, too.

They do drop the f bomb a lot, so if you are squeamish you won't like it, but you're missing out, really. Provinces sounds amazing.

1 comment:

  1. not sure what happened, but blogger said there waas an error with my last post. Sorry if this is a double post.

    Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Love these whimsical paintings/drawing/mixed media artwork. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete