Monday, February 25, 2013

The Supply you can't do without?

art by paperyum
What are your desert island picks when it comes to tools?  I bought these foam-ended sticks on an impulse at JoAnn - a store I haven't been inside literally in years.  I don't do much at all in the way of stamping or scrapbooking, but the scrap/stamp section can be a real materials and tools treasure trove.

Fantastix by Tsukineko are probably my favorite thing in the world now. Unlike a lot of foam ended tools I've toyed with, these don't disintegrate at all.  They wash clean, they stay flexible, and they stand up to a lot of friction and abuse.

I'm not getting paid for this endorsement, I should mention, I'm just incredibly enthused about these sticks - at 4.99 on sale for 50 percent off, grab a bunch of these at your JoAnn and see what I mean!

What's your new find you can't do without?

No comments:

Post a Comment