Here's one of my first prints - a mini print on a four inch MDF panel with rounded corners and hand-aged edges. Sweet huh?
Even sweeter is the way she came to be. In this case, the evolution is right to left.
On the right, my original. Gouache and collage on a canvas, 6x8. I know I want "more" in this image, it's not a finished piece, but if I had a dime for every time I added "more" to something I like and killed it, I would be a rich lady. Now, with the epson and my stash of Somerset Velvet papers, I can experiment with much less potential artistic fallout. Whee!
In the middle: a hand altered print. This is a test print that misfired actually, cutting off part of the image. Waste not want not. I went back into her with more collage, more acrylics, intensifying and brightening - and some stamping, even.
(I'm such a hypocrite, the wide world of stamps opens before me, yay.)
Last, to the left is the mini print you see above. The color fidelity is pretty good - I'm actually not a huge stickler for that, as long as it looks good and consistent among the final print outputs. The only alteration here is a little distress ink aging and some light sealing. My original lives on to play another day and another way - let's see where else she goes!