Thursday, April 11, 2013

Unique Editions: Paperyum @ storenvy.com

I found some wooden shapes with some dimension, and started playing with decorative papers.

Then I started thinking about treating my own art as a collage sheet, using the epson to output different sizes of images from my work and my journals, and treating these as underpaintings.  Wow! This has really had some great results. Deco papers and hand stamping and embellishment, acrylic surface treatment and careful hand alteration and hand painting!

The best part, is that the result is a low cost way for my fine friends and fans to own UNIQUE art that is handmade! Fun!

 

Let's have a look at what's been added:





includes 7gypsies papers, my own art, acrylic, TPC studio stamps.

14 comments:

  1. Found your blog through PPF, love your beautiful little wooden collaged shapes. I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. I love the backgrounds and the thoughtful expressions on your yummy girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ladies, love the collage elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!! i especially love your backgrounds and choice of color. What gorgeous work. i'm glad i found you (via PPF). Happy weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific idea and they all look so fab. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these have come out beautifully... so happy to have found your blog and look forward to many more visits ... sorry I am late getting here for PPF but figuring I am just extending the fun... well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet painting...adorable canvases!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to PPF. You art is inviting. Love these faces.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. such sweet faces...happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the small images, they turned out so beautifully!

    Happy belated PPF!

    Ilona

    ReplyDelete