Thursday, April 3, 2014

A little behind in being a good blog buddy

rainblog
Your comments are making me so happy - I hope that every visitor is enjoying him or her self, and that there's at least a little useful information tucked away here for everybody.

I'm so behind on blog visiting! I'll make a point of doing some tonight.

Here's a little fast fun in watercolor, inktense and graphtint pencils, and a brush. On Fabriano Studio Hot press - which is like bristol that doesn't suck for wet media. Lovely!

 One of my less frustrating moments.


4 comments:

  1. Love the cute little girl who clearly loves standing in the raindrops. Inktense pencils are one of my favourites, and thank you for the tip about the Fabriano paper. I've made a note of it - it's so difficult finding just the right type of paper and this sounds right for me. We can't try every type of paper, though it would be great if one could buy a sample pack of dozens of types!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'm going to do a post about paper, come to think of it....

      Delete
  2. Wonderful character! She's totally in motion, maybe dancing in the raindrops. I keep thinking I should get some inktense pencils! (But I have too many supplies!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were getting WC pencils knowing what I know now I would get Albrecht Durer Faber Castell. My next post above has links to a good explanation why.

      Delete