This is my art and handmade blog.
a response to this week's created by hand challenge - cutting stuff up makes my heart dance - vintage papers and rickrack - 50's and Edwardian.
this card makes my heart dance.thanks for playing
LOVE IT..fabulous painting. She's very cute!
Too awesome! Inka :)
Omigosh, this is FABULOUS!!!
thank you so much, everyone! I've got some blogs to visit and I can't wait to see what others came up with.I really liked this challenge, it felt so easy to run with, don't you think?
What a colourful card. Beautiful and "springy" :)
very nicely done. Love the originality of it.
this card makes my heart dance.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing
LOVE IT..fabulous painting. She's very cute!
ReplyDeleteToo awesome!
ReplyDeleteInka :)
Omigosh, this is FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much, everyone! I've got some blogs to visit and I can't wait to see what others came up with.
ReplyDeleteI really liked this challenge, it felt so easy to run with, don't you think?
What a colourful card. Beautiful and "springy" :)
ReplyDeletevery nicely done. Love the originality of it.
ReplyDelete