I set up a challenge for myself - I don't usually doodle in a way I find visually rewarding, I don't usually use line or fail to use layers, and I don't tend to work in a very graphic way.
So: HB pencil only in my sketchbook.
Scanned, digitally colored - I was going for the look of a poorly registered print, somewhat.
Valentine faces! Thinking of you (plural) - me plural making art, all my various visual personae duking it out to see whose style will actually win.

yesterday's piece is adorable and this one too!
ReplyDeleteLove this too!
ReplyDeleteIt's different and I like it! Not to mention you got 3 faces in this one :-)
ReplyDeleteVery neat. I like the line art. It is hard to believe that you don't usually do this type of art, because you certainly did it very well! Plus, 3 of 29 .... lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see different techniques. this looks great.
ReplyDeleteThis is really super cute! I hope to see more in this style...and others.
ReplyDeleteI love this! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pieces!
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely print them on cards to sell!
I LOVE these! I love your style. Instant follow :D
ReplyDelete